Cooking a good curry can be quick and easy as long as you have the right spice.
Rookie Ma’s All Curries & Breyanis is already blended with 16 different roasted & ground spices, making it that much easier for you to cook a curry.
Easy-to-follow Rookie Ma’s Lamb Curry Recipe
• 4 tbsps. cooking oil
• 1 onion sliced thin
• 2 sprigs of curry leaf
• ½ tsp turmeric
• 4 – 6 tsps. Rookie Mas All Curries / Kashmiri Masala for a medium curry.
• 2 tomatoes, diced
• 2 tsps. ginger and garlic paste
• Salt to taste
• 1 kg – 1.5 kg lamb (cubed)
• 2 Potatoes – peeled and cut into quarters (optional)
• Chopped coriander to garnish
- Heat oil in a pot, add onions and fry till golden brown. Add curry leaf.
- Add turmeric and Rookie Ma’s Masala, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add tomatoes and ginger & garlic paste and mix well.
- Allow to cook on low heat till the oil begins to separate from masala (2 min).
- Add meat, salt and mix well.
- Cover and allow to cook on medium heat for 40 min (stir occasionally).
- Add potatoes and ¼ cup of boiled water (only if necessary).
- Cover and cook until potatoes have softened and the gravy has thickened (15 -20 min).
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with rice or roti.
We would love to hear how these recipes worked for you.
Post a pic and let us know.